What is SPIRULINA?
Spirulina is one of the first photosynthetic life forms, which belongs to the plant food group. A blue-green algae that contains phycocyanina and chlorophyll – a blue and green pigment giving Spirulina its blue-green color.
As DXN helps you bring closer to nature, the wonders of SPIRULINA continuously mark its health significance in every human body for centuries that has been simply known as tiny blue-green algae and derived from the Latin word for “helix” or “spiral” representing its physical structure that is swirling and microscopic. Spirulina has also been known as the oldest living plant-growing on earth for 3.5 billion years.
It is spiral in shape and naturally thrives in warm, salty lakes with notably high alkaline level. Today, Spirulina is commonly grown in aquaculture and harvested for commercial use.
SPIRULINA AS “SUPERFOOD”
Spirulina is regarded as “superfood” worldwide because of the presence of an extensive range of nutrients beneficial to the human body containing 100% alkaline food, which helps regulate the acid-alkaline (Ph) of the body, and 65% of five major nutrients for optimum body performance:
SPIRULINA AS “IDEAL HEALTH FOOD OF THE 21ST CENTURY”
Spirulina has been recognized by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations as “Ideal Health Food of the 21st Century” because of the wide spectrum of nutrients that our body needs such as:
- Beta carotene
- Chlorophyll (a pigment that helps in better blood circulation)
- Vitamin B complex
- Essential Fatty acids
Spirulina is also the richest vegetable source of Vitamins B12 – a B-Vitamin that can only be obtained from cow’s liver. B12 in Spirulina is 250% higher than that in the cow-liver. B12 helps enhance memory retention and aids in the prevention of anemia.
Spirulina is also different from other algae because it is easily digested and absorbed by the body suitable for children, the elderly and pregnant women.
DXN is also the first MLM company in Malaysia to produce Spirulina from the cultivation process to finished goods. DXN Spirulina is naturally cultivated using selected best species. It is cultivated in a clean pond and no pesticides or herbicides are applied. It is available in tablet and capsule forms to suit your needs.
SPIRULINA IS 100% ALKALINE FOOD
WHAT IS ALKALINE?
Alkaline, also called basic, is the opposite of acidic. Combining acids and bases can offset their extreme effects; much like mixing hot and cold water can equalize the water temperature. A substance that is neither acidic nor basic is neutral.
Wheat, refined sugar, dairy products, processed foods, alcohol, and most cooking oils are considered acid foods. Experts believe that acidic foods can damage bones and can rob your body some of the essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, and sodium, making you more susceptible to various types of illnesses. On the other hand, fresh and raw green vegetables, fruits, green juices, nuts, legumes, algae, and citrus are alkalizing – meaning they can effectively neutralize the acid-forming foods.
WHAT IS pH?
The pH (power of hydrogen) scale measure how acidic or basic a substance is. It ranges from 0 to 14. A pH of 0 is totally acidic, while a pH of 14 is completely alkaline. A pH of 7 is neutral. The optimal pH level is around 7.35 – 7.45, slightly alkaline. This condition provides an easy way for your cells to function to function properly and to fight against harmful diseases.
ACHIEVING BALANCED BODY CHEMISTRY
Maintaining the correct acidity-alkalinity balance in your body is important to achieve wellness. According to Dr. Ragner Berg of the United States, in order to stay healthy, it is essential that our daily meals provide the proper proportion of 80% alkaline food and only 20% acid food.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
Here are the major health benefits of Spirulina to our body based on findings from the clinical research by various medical scientists around the world:
- Strengthens body immune system. Pycocyanin and chlorophyll are phytonutrients not readily available in other food. These two are greatly responsible in strengthening the immune system by accelerating our body’s production of antibodies and cytokines for better protection against bacterial and infectious agents.
- Better digestion and absorption. There is one microorganism in human intestine called lactobacillus, which helps in digestion and absorption of food, prevent infection and activate the immunity. With its enormous benefits, Spirulina has become a great hit to take lactobacillus as a food supplement. Spirulina can activate lactobacillus in intestine and help improve absorption of Vitamin B2. Taking Spirulina is useful to increase lactobacillus in intestine and absorption of Vitamin B1 and other vitamin.
- Defense against infection. Spirulina suppresses bacteria like e-coli, and stimulates beneficial flora to assure protection against infection and maximum nutrition from food that is eaten.
- Protection from radiation. High organic content of Spirulina helps counter the effects of radiation.
- Boosts energy. Spirulina helps increases energy and alertness. It is highly digestible food supplement thus transformation of nutrients to energy is faster than any other product in the market.
- Reduces cholesterol level, heart diseases and cancer risks. Department of Internal Medicine of Tokai University in Japan noted in 1988 that “Spirulina is capable of lowering serum cholesterol and is possible to reduce the risks of heart diseases”. US National Research Council reported in 1982 that “eating food rich in beta-carotene reduced the risks of all kinds of cancer”. Beta-carotene, which has been studied and reported to prevent the formation of oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol or “bad cholesterol” and prevent cancer activities, is highly present in Spirulina.
- Helps weight loss. Satisfying our appetite with Spirulina, when taken before meals, is said to be an effective way to lose weight. It is rich in protein, B-vitamins, minerals, gamma linelonic acid (GLA), and other micro-nutrients. Also, the amino acid phenylalanine found in Spirulina affects the appetite center of the brain, which then suppresses one’s appetite. GLA is an essential fatty acid that also helps reduce cholesterol levels and at the same time decreases the risk of hypertension.
CONSUMPTION OF DXN SPIRULINA
The suggested regular intake or consumption of Spirulina Tablet is 6 per day or 2 each meal. Person on diet, on the other hand, can take 6 tablets each meal or thrice a day before meal. However Spirulina can be consumed unlimitedly without any side effects because it is free from toxic.
Each tablet contains 250mg of Spirulina platensis.
Available in individual bottle containing 120 tablets, family pack (3 bottles of 120 tablets), and 300 tablets per box.
Regular Price: Php 805.00 (250 mg x 120 tablets)
Discounted Price: Php 670.00 (250 mg x 120 tablets) (if you have discount card. Get your discount card now)
FDA Reg. No: FR-35225
Each capsule contains 350 mg of Spirulina platensis.
Recommended intake is 1-3 capsules per day.
Regular Price: Php 300.00 (350 mg x 30 capsules); Php 840.00 (350 mg x 90 capsules)
Discounted Price: Php 250.00 (350 mg x 30 capsules); Php 700.00 (350 mg x 90 capsules) (if you have discount card. Get your discount card now)
FDA Reg. No: FR-47928
SPIRULINA FOOD SUPPLEMENT CEREAL
Each box of Spirulina Food Supplement Cereal contains 30 grams in 30 sachets and 12 sachets per box.
Discounted Price: (if you have discount card. Get your discount card now)
FDA Reg. No: FR-102881
For more information, just text or call
Or email at: email@example.com